To install Windows 10, 8, 7, or any other version of Windows, you need either a DVD or need to create a bootable USB. There are many ways to do this. This tutorial will show you how to create a bootable USB using Power ISO.
You can use this process for any version of Windows. For example, you can install Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows XP using this tutorial. Power ISO is widely used to create a Bootable USB drive for Windows. It is an easy software to do this process to install Windows. Many people buy DVD players to install Windows. I suggest using a USB drive for this purpose.
Before getting started, you need to download Power ISO Software. To download Power ISO, you need to follow below steps:
Download Power ISO to Create a bootable USB:
- Go to power ISO Website
- Then, choose your Operating system version
- Download Power ISO latest version
- Install Power ISO onto your system and run it
When Power ISO installation is done, then you need to download Windows disc IMAGE to burn into USB to install Windows. You can learn how to FREE DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 ISO FILE LATEST VERSION from here. Follow the below steps to create a bootable USB using Power ISO:
Steps to create a bootable USB using Power ISO:
- Insert the USB drive into the USB port of your computer or laptop.
- Start Power ISO.
- Go to Tools>Create Bootable USB Drive.
- And then a dialog will appear, now press the OK button.
- It will open Windows Explorer to select the Windows Disk IMAGE. Select your file from your computer using this Windows Explorer.
- From the “(Destination USB Drive)” option, Select your desired connected USB Drive.
- After that, choose the Writing method(We recommend USB-HDD).
- Click the “Start” button at the bottom to create a bootable USB drive.
- Power ISO will show you a data deletion dialog. Click the “OK” button to continue.
- It will show you a progress bar of writing the USB Process.
- If there is no error during the process, it will show you a success dialog: “Writing USB drive completed successfully.”
- Press the “OK” button and restart your computer to start the booting process to install Windows.
That’s all. You can use this USB to install Windows into any other Computer or Laptop as it’s ready to boot. Therefore, It’s a very smooth and easy process to burn the disk IMAGE into a USB drive to install Windows.
In this tutorial, you have learned how to create a bootable USB to install Windows using Power ISO. While in ancient times, people used CD or DVD-ROM to install Windows. It was not a proper way to install Windows onto the PC because it has many drawbacks. For example, a small scratch on CD or DVD-ROM can corrupt the Windows installation files. That’s why at that time, Either Computer had pre-installed Windows on it or via a CD or DVD-ROM. Today is a modern and digital Era. USB Drive is a safe and easy way to install Windows. Therefore, It’s our pleasure to provide you with any PC solution. Feel free to comment below this video about your problems. We will get back to you asap to assist you in your PC-related or software-related errors.