The prepaid sub meters for tenants are a means for the landlord, property manager or body corporate to collect money from their tenants before they use electricity or water
There are 3 components:
My company: Installs the meters and collect funds from tokens
Property owners: Buy the sub meters from my company and have them installed in their rental units.
Tenants: Buy tokens from the website to top up their sub meters.
1. My company will sell and install Prepaid Electricity and Water submeters to Land Lords, Property owners to manage their tenants utilities consumption.
2. The property owners register these meters into our system.
3. Tenants will buy tokens via the website using debit/credit cards, the money goes directly to my company’s account.
4. The system charges the tenants 10% service fee from each token bought example: if the token amount is $10.00, the system will add 10% which is equal to $1.00. The token total will be $11.00. 10% belongs to my company.
5. The rest of the money paid from token will be paid to the property owners at the beginning of each month. The property owners are not charged a fee, the 10% is a convenience for tenants to use my company’s system.
ATTACHED PDF FILE IS FOR REFERENCE PURPOSE TO GIVE YOU A PICTURE HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS.
The system will sell prepaid vouchers for Prepaid Water/Electricity sub metres for tenants that are renting from property owners.
Payment by credit/debit cards and eft.
Vouchers send by e-mail or sms to mobile phones.
Please let me know if you have any question?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org